Communication has now become faster, shorter and some would say, hipper. Texting is low-key and less nerve-wracking than face-to-face conversations or phone calls. So take a deep breath, summon your courage and start texting.
- “Guess what happened yesterday?”
- “So, what are you doing at this very second – apart from thinking of me!”
- “How was school today?” If the reply is something like “It was okay, I guess” or “Pretty normal,” you could ask what he or she did about their homework, the science experiment they did, the geography project they assigned, the book report due in next week or the exams that are coming up soon.
- “You just popped into my mind and I thought I’d say Hi”
- “Great Jacket!” Or shoes, hairstyle or so on…Everyone loves to get compliments.
- “I woke up today and thought something was missing. So I got up from the bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a greeting. Good morning”
- “Hey, stop thinking about me ;-)..wass up?”Such a text is ideal for someone you know a bit and wish to get flirty with.
- “I bet my weekend can beat your weekend.” This is a particularly great one since it does not only start a conversation but can eventually lead to a date too.
- “Which Beatles song is your favorite?” Talk about his or her interest.
- “If u had 24 hours left to live, how would u spend the rest of your life?” mysterious questions can be great conversations openers.
- “Hey good lookin’ what’s cookin’?” A classic conversation starter always works!
7 Comments Add yours
I’m johnnymarth1 wife😉
êtes-vous célibataire ?
Hi are u single ?
Yess, Nice Application.