The Dating Paradox: We Want Love, But We’re Afraid Of The First Date
First dates are wonderful. In practice, they’re hell. No one wants to go on his or her first date. We bring you 12 tips to help you prepare for first date.
1) Make sure you are fully prepared.
The first date is important, so make sure you can make time for her, and schedule in an hour with her using a connection building activity.
Human beings are programmed to return a smile so smiling, even when you are nervous, will get you and your first date off to a good start.
You can’t just ask a bunch of questions, and then not listen to the answers.
4) Don’t over share personal information.
5) Mind Your Body Language
Sit up straight, lean in closer, and keep your hands where we can see them.
6) Don’t wear things that you can’t walk, eat, breathe, or talk in.
Wearing clothes which make you feel both smart and comfortable will help you to relax, which in turn provides the confidence to create a great first impression.
7) Be cool.
8) Do be real.
The goal of dating is to find someone who wants what you want, and wants that with you.
9) Have a good tone of voice.
10) pay attention and don’t talk about work.
Also, four things to not ask him about? Politics, religion, his exes, and how much cash he pulls in.
11) Avoid gender stereotypes.
12) Don’t mention other guys.
Now you are ready…